Tuesday, July 21, 2009

what is this for?/??/???/?/?

Here is a series of few stories that I have heard during my graduation and different discussions that we people used to do when we were free ( 90% of the total time in a day , we were free, engg is not that tough after all). Well here let me tell you that people in my institute were the brightest minds of the most populated state in India, they were the top rankers of the state entrance exam. So there is a reason you should not cast doubts on their views about different issues. However the stories were almost fictions and were pure born out of their creative mind. However some of them claimed to experience the things told in story, I suggest you not to believe even a word in these stories. These were basically tales from our Indian hinterland and have no basis of explanation

No comments:

Post a Comment